Acton Cemetery

Acton Cemetery


Photo by Frank Zolnierowicz

The Acton Cemetery is ten acres of rolling hills covered with native growth of juniper, sage, buckwheat and wild flowers in the Spring, located west of Crown Valley Road, northwest of Acton Town Center. The Acton Cemetery was given to the town of Acton in 1890 by the Deuhren Family. Since then the people of Acton have had the privilege of the use of this generous gift and the enjoyment of its natural beauty.

From Heritage Happenings by Meryl Adams